Trust & Estate Update
|Wed. December 05, 2018
08:00 am - 10:30 am
!Marks Paneth LLP
Please join the European American Chamber of Commerce for our annual Trust & Estate Update: A panel discussion on trust & estate planning, and investment strategies for multi-nationals.
For anyone with family or relationships that span more than one nationality (esp. US and EU citizens) or executives with work histories in different countries this is an event NOT TO BE MISSED.
You will be surprised about the tax implications you face in the long and medium term and you want to be sure to address them now.
Topics of discussion include:
• Pre-Immigration Tax Planning & Expatriation Planning
• US Tax Compliance For Nonresident Citizens, Dual Citizens And Green-Card Holders
• Income, Gift, And Estate Planning For Nonresidents With US Children
• Legal, Tax & Financial Considerations When Establishing A US Trust
• Immigration consideration when managing your retirement and inheritance
Plus hands-on Advise on Non-Tax related issues relevant for Non-resident non-citizens coming to the US
● Shlomi Atash, Principal, Atash Law
● Christopher Wright, Director, Marks Paneth LLP
● Giev Askari, Senior Wealth Planner, HSBC
● Justin Brown, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
8:00 AM - 8:30 AM - Check in/Networking
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM - Program
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM - Program
EACCNY Member: Free
Non- EACCNY Member: Free