US College Testing Seminar: A discussion on American college entrance exams, and preparation strategies for families and students
|Thu. February 07, 2019
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
!European American Chamber of Commerce New York
For anyone with children who are considering pursuing undergraduate studies in the US, this is an event NOT TO BE MISSED.
Topics of discussion include:
• The elements of applications to American colleges and universities
• An in-depth discussion of the three major standardized tests: SAT Subject Tests, the SAT and the ACT
• Advice on which tests to choose, and how to prepare for them
• Sample question types and example problems
• Suggested timelines for students in grades 9-12
Bespoke Education's mission is to provide educational support for students of all ages throughout their schooling. We work closely with families to craft customized tutoring programs that meet individual students' needs, and we do so in a manner that reduces anxiety and emphasizes communication with kids' families, teachers, and counselors. Bespoke aims to provide the highest level tutoring and test prep for students in elementary school through graduate school that includes work with reading and math specialists, homework and organizational support, and preparation for all standardized tests. For over a decade, Bespoke has provided the highest quality tutoring, test preparation, college counseling, and academic support to students in New York City and Westchester as well as Paris, France. More information can be found at www.BespokeEducation.com.
● Isaac Foster, CEO, Bespoke Education, Inc
5:30 PM - 6:00 PM: Registration
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM: Program
7:30 PM - 8:00 PM: Networking Reception
REGISTRATION: Registration is now closed, we have reached capacity for the event. We look forward to see you at the next EACC Program.