Storytelling like an American: Ten Things Europeans need to know to effectively connect & communicate with their US counterparts when doing business in the US
|Thu. March 14, 2019
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for a program about the 10 Things European Business Executives need to know to effectively connect with their US counterparts. Participants will hear from US and European communication and coaching experts how to effectively communicate and connect with Americans when doing business in the US.
This seminar is a collaboration between Belcham, EACCNY and Flanders Investment & Trade. .
Topics to be addressed will include:
● Managing your emotion(al cues)
● Communication styles
● Storytelling like an American
● Leadership style switching
● Feedback up and down the ladder
● Don’t curb your enthusiasm – connect your voice to your message
● Fighting the urge of constant consensus
● Email me not: Call!
● Lost in translation of corporate jargon
● Lisa Patti, CEO, ACCENTC3
● Lena Beck Rørvig, CEO & Founder, BECK GLOBAL CONSULTING LLC
● Cameron Heffernan, Director, North America, MACH MEDIA
● Thierry Van Landeghem, Incubation Sherpa, MLAB VENTURES (moderator)
5:30 PM - 6:00 PM: Registration
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM: Program
7:30 PM - 8:00 PM: Networking Reception
|In collaboration with:|
Thank you for your overwhelming interest in this event. We have reached capacity and registration is now closed. We look forward to seeing you at future EACCNY events!