Immigration Compliance Updates Under the Trump Administration
|Thu. June 20, 2019
08:00 am - 10:00 pm
!Littler New York Office
Join Littler, a member of the EACC, on a discussion about immigration compliance updates under the Trump Administration.
This program, geared toward employers, in-house counsel and human resource professionals with an immigrant workforce, is a true roundtable discussion: lectern-free with the unique opportunity to share insights and vet challenges with industry colleagues. We will identify and provide guidance on the Trump Administration's recent employment changes to federal immigration law, those not as likely to come to fruition and those which may change, but only in time.
• Recent changes and effects on visas and worksite compliance
• The Department of State, USCIS and DOL updates on immigration adjudications
• Management of restricted travel due to latest Supreme Court travel ban decisions
• Department of Justice Immigrant and Employee Rights (IER) investigations and IER's new priorities
• What employers should expect with worksite compliance
• Legislative and procedural changes on the horizon
• The recent Social Security Administration announcement to reinstate the policy of issuing “no match” letters
• Jorge Lopez, Chair of Global Mobility and Immigration Practice Group, Littler
8:00 — 8:30 AM- Registration
8:30 — 10:00 AM-Program
For more information, please contact Elizabeth Walsh at EWalsh[AT]littler.com or 615.514.4187.