Trade, Tariffs & Taxes: Opportunities and Unintended Consequences
|Tue. June 25, 2019
08:00 am - 10:00 am
!LIC Conference Center - Queensboro Room
Please join the LIC Partnership in collaboration with Bank of America Merrill Lynch, a member of the EACCNY, for a panel discussion on trade, tariffs & taxes.
This informative session will include a business, subject matter experts, and government representatives who will speak about the opportunities and challenges in today’s global economy.
Businesses will also learn from government representatives about resources and programs available to help facilitate trade, such as the Global NY Fund Program managed by the Empire State Development and the Foreign Trade Zone Program by the Economic Development Corporation.
8 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - Check-in & Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. - Panel Discussion
9:30 a.m. - 10 a.m. – Q&A and Networking
• Lydia Nikolic, Bank of America Merrill Lynch [moderator]
• Michael T. Cone, Fisher Broyles
• Simon Kaye, Jaguar Freight
• Ehiwario Efeyini, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Thomas George, Quadlogic Controls Corp.
• Brian Teubner, NYC Empire State Development
• Ryan White, NYC Economic Development Corp.
LICP Members: FREE