Transatlantic M&A Trends and Private Company Financing Update
|Tue. December 10, 2019
08:00 am - 10:30 am
!European American Chamber of Commerce New York
Join top-tier European and American M&A & venture capital experts for a discussion on recent trends in cross-border investment between U.S. and European investors and companies. The panel will address trends in key terms, operational and strategic expectations of investors as well as a M&A market outlook.
The discussion will include:
● General M&A Market Environment & Deal in Europe and the US
● Which sectors/industries are most/least active?
● What are we seeing on deal terms on either side of the Atlantic?
● Trends in Funding of mergers and acquisitions in Europe and US?
● Does the UK market differ from the continent? If so, how? How will Brexit affect this going forward
● What role is venture capital as opposed to public markets playing?
● How may a possible recession affect valuations
● Michael Labriola, Partner, WILSON SONSINI GOODRICH & ROSATI
● Federico Mennella, Managing Director, ROTHSCHILD & CO.
● Heike Wagner, Partner, CMS TAX LAW
● Piero Venturini , Partner, LEGANCE (Moderator)
8:00 AM - 8:30 AM - Check in/Networking
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM - Program
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM - Networking
Registration has now been closed as we are at capacity. We are looking forward to seeing you at one of our future events!