Webinar: European Union State aid and taxation - state of play
|Mon. October 07, 2019
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Loyens & Loeff, a member of the EACCNY, for a webcast on the latest state of play in terms of pending EU State aid cases.
In this one-hour webinar, our state aid experts will provide you with the latest developments on the following topics:
● How do the upcoming 24 September court rulings in the Fiat and Starbucks cases affect transfer pricing in the Netherlands, Luxembourg and other EU Member States?
● What lessons can we learn from the 17/18 September General Court hearing in the Apple case?
● Why did the European Commission now choose to open investigations into individual “excess profit” tax rulings in Belgium?
● What do you need to know on other investigations still pending including those on interest free loans and anti-abuse rules?
● Peter Adriaansen, Partner, Loyens & Loeff [Moderator]
● Raymond Luja, Of Counsel, Loyens & Loeff
● Natalie Reypens, Partner, Loyens & Loeff
● Harmen van Dam, Partner, Loyens & Loeff
● Mélanie Staes, Senior Associate, Loyens & Loeff
Register HERE. Upon registering, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. The link to the audio webcast and the password will be sent to you by separate e-mail.