POSTPONED: U.S. Tax Reform 2017 - A 2020 Update
|Thu. May 14, 2020
08:00 am - 10:30 am
!European American Chamber of Commerce New York
The effects of the 2017 U.S. tax reform are beginning to show in cross border structures.
Our panel will discuss how US Tax reform will effect companies outbound (US Companies with non-US operations) and inbound (Financing of US subsidiaries and investments in partnerships).
● Given that the U.S. now has a nearly full inclusion system, albeit at a lower rate, for industries that are light on bricks and mortar, what are companies doing with their IP?
● From an inbound perspective, given the U.S. minimum tax known as the BEAT, are companies restructuring their inter-company arrangements?
● And, for funds, what havoc is the new U.S. withholding tax on transferors of partnerships interests causing in the market place?
Our panel will have an interactive discussion of the new U.S. rules and the impact they are having on companies that engage in transatlantic business.
● Kevin Emeraux, Senior Associate, LOYENS & LOEFF
● Orlaith Kane, Associate, ARTHUR COX
● Joan Arnold, Partner, PEPPER HAMILTON [MODERATOR]"
8:00 AM - 8:30 AM - Check in/Networking
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM - Program
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM - Networking
EACCNY Member: Free
Non- EACCNY Member: Free