Webinar: Families First Coronavirus Response Act: What Employers Need to Know
|Fri. March 27, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
On April 2, 2020, the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) will go into effect, changing the legal requirements related to employee benefits and leaves of absence. Join us for a complimentary webinar that will address the ramifications of the new law and best practices for employers implementing its provisions.
The speakers will discuss key elements of the FFCRA, including:
• expanded Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) coverage and eligibility;
• requirements of the new public health emergency leave;
• new mandates for paid sick leave;
• the impact of FMLA leave and/or paid leave taken before the FFCRA goes into effect; and
• changes to group health plan coverage.
• Matthew K. Johnson, Shareholder, Greenville | OGLETREE DEAKINS
• Michael M. Shetterly, Shareholder, Greenville |OGLETREE DEAKINS
• Stephanie A. Smithey, Shareholder, Indianapolis | OGLETREE DEAKINS
• Anne E. Forkner, Director of Client Services, Atlanta |OGLETREE DEAKINS [Moderator]
Friday, March 27, 2020
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Eastern
Should you have any questions, please contact Ogletree Deakins' Marilu Oliver at (404) 870-1755 or webinars[at]ogletree.com
Compliments of Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart - a member of the EACCNY.