Government Contracts: SBA's 8(A) Business Development Program
|Wed. July 01, 2020
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Please join Holland & Knight's Government Contracts Group for a webinar addressing the U.S. Small Business Administration's (SBA) 8(a) Business Development program. In this presentation, they will address the basic program requirements and processes for both individually owned and entity-owned 8(a) participants.
This is the first installment in a five-part webinar series on federal socioeconomic procurement preference programs, including those administered by the SBA. In this five-part webinar series, they will address the basic program requirements of several important socioeconomic procurement programs.
• the 8(a) Business Development program for socially and economically disadvantaged businesses
• the Women-Owned Small Business program
• the Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) program
• the Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business program (administered in part by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs)
• Bob Tompkins, Partner, HOLLAND & KNIGHT
• Hillary Freund, Associate, HOLLAND & KNIGHT
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM ET
Space is limited. Please register by June 30.
Compliments of Holland & Knight LLP - a member of the EACCNY.