Webinar | Uncharted Territory: New Employment Issues Raised by the Pandemic
|Thu. August 13, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
As the pandemic continues to have a significant impact on businesses and workers across the country, we will provide updates and guidance on COVID-19-related employment issues. This webinar is presented by Thompson Hine LLP.
• COVID-19-related absences and requests for leave, including quarantine periods for employees who test positive and obtaining medical clearance for their return to work and requests for intermittent or other leave due to the reopening of schools
• Requests for COVID-19 accommodations such as those for employees with underlying health conditions or those who are pregnant
• Federal and state COVID-19-related orders that are impacting the workplace, including state and local quarantine orders that affect business and personal travel
• Updates from the Department of Labor: OSHA, wage and hour, Families First Coronavirus Response Act
• Megan Glowacki, Parnter, THOMPSON HINE
• Keith Spiller, Parnter, THOMPSON HINE
• Debbie Brenneman, Parnter, THOMPSON HINE
• Bryan Stillwagon, Parnter, THOMPSON HINE
Thursday, August 13, 2020
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET
Compliments of Thompson Hine - a member of the EACCNY.