Travel & Hospitality Industry’s Global Challenges Finding Solutions Together
|Thu. October 29, 2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
The EACC Florida invites you to sit down to its moderated Table Topics to discuss some of the key issues affecting the Travel and Hospitality industry and share ideas about how it is addressing its many current challenges. Register now and join two thirty-minutes interactive conversations with small groups of industry colleagues from around the world on a topic of interest to you !
This is not a webinar !
A unique opportunity to sit down with Erwan Rambourg, a top-ranked analyst covering the luxury and sporting goods sector and author of “Future Luxe: What’s Ahead for the Business of Luxury” to discuss the future of luxury industry and its intersection with travel and hospitality.
● A Deep Dive into the Future of Travel
● Present and Future Local Market Activity
● Working with Lenders, Suppliers and Unions to Survive until a Return to Some Form of Normalcy
● Safety Protocols and Return to Work for Transportation Providers and/or the Hospitality Industry
● Alternative Revenue Sources for the Transportation Industry
● Alternative Revenue Sources for Transportation Providers
● Innovation in Hospitality
● Innovation for Transportation Providers
TABLE TOPIC MODERATORS
● Lizbeth Alvarez, Global Director - TMF Group
● Charlie Grappone, Team Leader - Sales - CitizenM Hotels
● Alexandre Guillaume, Sales Manager EMEA – Front of the House (FOH)
● Erwan Rambourg, Managing Director and Global Head of Consumer & Retail Equity Research - HSBC
● Bobby Spann, Vice President, External Affairs for the CVG
● John Sulds, Shareholder - Greenberg Traurig
● Jennifer Taylor, Member - Cozen O'Connor
Join us for EACC's new Table Topics! Sit down virtually with like-minded professionals. Discuss your industry. Share ideas. Make Connections.
Thursday, October 29, 2020
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM ET
Seats are limited!