Webinar | 5 Steps to Your First US Clients
|Thu. October 22, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This webinar is co-hosted by Global Commerce Education, Inc. and will provide you with useful and granular advice, applicable both to companies planning to enter the US market, and to those already here and just getting started.
As a mid-size European company looking to expand, you are looking outside your home market. You might already have sales in other countries, but you know the US would open the door to a whole new level of growth. And even if you have a few US clients who came to you, the question now is:
• "How will I find clients in the US?"
• "What steps should I take to identify, approach and win over US clients?"
Two experienced professionals have combined their expertise to bring you the answer to the questions above.
• The surprising first thing you must do before you even think of making your first sale
• An overlooked method to gain your first American clients fast and make them your champions
• Why you shouldn't spend time perfecting your pitch (and what you should do instead)
• How to build a strong foundation to ensure your long term success in the US market
• Sophie Lechner, Founder & CEO, GLOBAL COMMERCE EDUCATION, INC
• James Good, Founder & CEO, CC&T LLC
Thursday, October 22, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ET
Compliments of Global Commerce Education, INC. - a member of the EACCNY.