Influencer Marketing Latest trends, do’s and don’ts and what’s coming up in 2021
|Wed. December 09, 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
This transatlantic EACC webinar is brought to you by the EACC Florida.
With the proliferation of social media channels, there are more and more ways for advertisers and brands to interact with consumers and an increasing number of companies are focusing on social media strategies to promote their brands.
Join us for a discussion on the trends within influencer marketing in the EU – including a few specific jurisdictions – and the United States. We will explain what IM is and what it is not, will compare and discuss similarities, differences, and challenges on both sides of the Atlantic and have a look into the looking-glass in terms of upcoming legislation.
Topics to be addressed:
● What is Influencer Marketing?
● Is there a regulatory framework at EU level? What about some of the EU countries?
● What is the legal landscape in the United States?
● What are the do’s and don’ts that you need to keep in mind?
● What are the latest trends?
● Looking ahead to 2021, what do we foresee from a legal perspective in respect to influencer marketing?
● Malka Barkhordari, Head of Business & Legal Affairs, ALPARGATAS USA / HAVAIANAS (Los Angeles) – tbc
● Beatriz Bernabeu, EMEIA Legal Manager, ALPARGATAS EUROPE SLU / HAVAIANAS (Madrid) – tbc
● Danielle Garno, Co-Chair, Retail Industry Team, COZEN O’CONNOR (Miami) [Moderator]
● Cameron Heffernan, Sales & Strategic Operations Director, MACH MEDIA (Washington DC)
● Lydia Mendola, Partner, PORTOLANO CAVALLO (Milano)
This webinar is free for EACC members and EACC non-members.