Webinar | CPRA – The Expansion of Consumer Privacy Protections
|Wed. December 02, 2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
California voters passed Proposition 24 during the 2020 general election to adopt the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (CPRA), which will amend the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) in several ways intended to enhance consumer privacy protections. This webinar is hosted by Troutman Pepper.
• CPRA’s new consumer rights,
• operational requirements,
• enforcement mechanisms and what they mean for you and your business.
• Wynter L. Deagle, Partner, TROUTMAN PEPPER
• Sharon R. Klein, Partner, TROUTMAN PEPPER
• Alex C. Nisenbaum, Partner, TROUTMAN PEPPER
• Lauren H. Geiser, Associate, TROUTMAN PEPPER
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST
Compliments of Troutman Pepper - a member of the EACCNY.