Webinar | 2020’s cyber and privacy problems – lessons learnt from 2020 and some predictions for 2021
|Thu. January 14, 2021
08:00 am - 09:00 am
Hosted by Orrick | In cybersecurity and privacy, technology, people and politics constantly drive change – creating novel legal and business problems. This presents in-house and external counsel with the opportunity (and the challenge) of finding solutions that maximise the value of personal data while limiting the risks.
TOPICS - in this ‘fireside chat’, Orrick's international panel of privacy and cyber experts discuss:
• the most challenging cyber and privacy problems that they dealt with in 2020 and how they solved them
• what they see as being the big issues for 2021
• the approaches that they will be taking to address these issues across the UK, the EU and the US markets.
• Keily Blair, Partner, ORRICK
• James Lloyd, Partner, ORRICK
• Heather Egan Sussman, Partner, ORRICK
• Christian Schröder, Partner, ORRICK
• Sharon Evans, General Counsel, TOTALLYMONEY LIMITED
Thursday, January 14, 2021
08:00 AM - 09:00 AM EST
Compliments of Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP - a member of the EACCNY.