Webinar | Managing the 2021 Workplace: Vaccines, FFCRA, Remote Working and More
|Thu. January 14, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The calendar has advanced to a new year, but the pandemic remains at the forefront and continues to change our world view. As we start settling into 2021, Thompson Hine invites you to join them as they address trending topics related to the rapidly shifting workplace landscape.
They will discuss the latest developments that human resources and employment professionals are facing regarding vaccinations, COVID-19 protocols and employee relations issues. They will offer timely best practices and thoughtful insights as we continue to navigate through the uncertainty of a worldwide pandemic.
• Overview of EEOC and DOL guidance on vaccines
• Vaccine-related policy considerations
• Current CDC guidance and ensuring a safe workplace
• Families First Coronavirus Response Act – What now in 2021?
• Leave requirements, predictive scheduling and days of rest
• Deborah S. Brenneman, Partner, THOMPSON HINE
• Matthew R. Kissling, Associate, THOMPSON HINE
• Anthony P. McNamara, Associate, THOMPSON HINE
Thursday, January 14, 2021
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
Compliments of Thompson Hine LLP - a member of the EACCNY.