Webinar | Considerations for Cross-Border M&A: Canada, the UK & the US
|Wed. February 24, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Trends in Antitrust & National Security Merger Review hosted by Thompson Hine.
The past year saw significant developments in the cross-border M&A review processes in Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States. National security reviews in Canada and the U.S. have been enhanced to cover a broader array of transactions, and there will also soon be a new wide-ranging national security regime in the U.K. In addition, economic and political shifts continue to impact antitrust reviews.
• A discussion on these developments and how investors should anticipate and plan for their impact on cross-border deals in 2021.
• Anthony F. Baldanza, Partner, FASKEN MARTINEAU
• Chris Worrall, Partner, BURGES SALMON
• Francesca M.S. Guerrero, Partner, THOMPSON HINE
• Joshua Shapiro, Partner, THOMPSON HINE
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ET
Compliments of Thompson Hine LLP - a member of the EACCNY.