Webinar | Antitrust Enforcement in the Biden Administration
|Thu. April 15, 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please join members of Steptoe's Antitrust practice for a complimentary webinar on antitrust enforcement in the Biden administration.
They will compare and contrast enforcement priorities and actions from the Trump administration with the positions the Biden administration might take that are informed by campaign proposals and actions so far. Their discussion will include potential legislation coming out of Congress that will focus on antitrust and competition as well as changes in leadership at the Antitrust Division at the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Trade Committee (FTC).
• Criminal enforcement
• Civil enforcement of both unilateral and concerted conduct
• Potential industries of focus
• Potential legislative changes
• Damon Kalt, Partner, STEPTOE
• John Kavanagh, Partner, STEPTOE
• Michael Weiner, Partner, STEPTOE
• Rachel Peck, Of Counsel, STEPTOE
Thursday, April 15, 2021
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m ET
Compliments of Steptoe & Johnson - a member of the EACCNY.