Biden’s First 100 Days: Exclusive Journalist Debate
|Tue. May 04, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
This event is brought to you by the EACC Paris. The EACC brings together journalists from both sides of the Atlantic to debate the Biden administration’s first 100 days & EU/U.S. relations: what happened, what didn’t, what to expect?
● Margaret Talev, Managing Editor of Politics, Axios, CNN political analyst, Washington, DC
● Stefan Grobe, Correspondant for Euronews, Brussels
● Philip Turle, International columnist, France 24, Paris/London
● Gregory Viscusi, Economic and political journalist, Paris [moderator]
- 45 minutes of Journalist debate, followed by
- 20 minutes Breakout rooms* for direct, confidential exchange with journalists
EACC Members only. Limited participation to benefit from a dynamic exchange in the breakout rooms. One participant per member organization. To receive an invitation, please contact EACCNY Executive Director Yvonne Bendinger-Rothschild.
12:00pm – 1:30pm EDT / 18:00 – 19:30 CET