After the Storm: Trends and Challenges for Private M&A in the US and Europe
|Thu. July 01, 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This Transatlantic Webinar is a collaboration between EACC Paris and EACCNY | The COVID-19 pandemic brought unprecedented disruption to the global M&A market. Even in today’s uncertain environment, however, deals are being done. To usher existing agreements to successful completion and seize opportunities in today’s – and tomorrow’s – market, sellers and buyers alike need to carefully calibrate their deal terms, learning lessons from the past year.
In this webinar, our experts take a closer look at recent developments and trends in private M&A in the US and Europe, including techniques for bridging valuation gaps and protecting value, strategies for risk management and deal certainty, and navigating regulatory issues surrounding M&A deals.
● Market dynamics: What are the hot sectors and investment trends?
● Trends and challenges in the deal process: What is the impact of the sanitary situation on due diligence and deal preparation?
● Hot topics in M&A techniques: What mechanisms to protect value and mitigate risk i.e. purchase price mechanics, MAE and other conditions, R&W language interim period covenants?
● Regulatory issues in cross-border M&A: What role for foreign investment screening and antitrust scrutiny?
● Federico G.M. Mennella, CFA, Managing Director, ROTHSCHILD & CO
● Jim Rosener, Partner, TROUTMAN PEPPER, NYC
● Nicolas Lafont, Partner, McDERMOTT WILL & EMERY AARPI, Paris
● Adrianne Shapira, Managing Director - Brands, EURAZEO
11:00am EDT / 17:00 CET
EACC Members: Free
EACC non-Members: Free