We are looking for a Program & Communications Associate.
This is a great opportunity for someone with detailed and broad knowledge of the EU & US relationship, incl. related economic issues and the transatlantic business environment, to gain hands-on experience in international affairs & trans-Atlantic business activities and to hone your skills on an international parquet. The position has great potential as we are growing as a chapter and as a network.
The objective of the position is to ensure that the EACC-NY lives up to its mission to stimulate transatlantic trade & business development, to educate the business community on both sides of the Atlantic about the intricacies of transatlantic trade and to facilitate networking and relationships between European and American businesses and professional organizations.
You will be working closely with the Executive Director as well as the Membership Engagement Manager and you will have the opportunity to be involved in the chambers day-to-day operations and long-term strategy. This position has an important outward facing component and very senior exposure to senior level executives and ministers on a national and international level. You will have two main focus areas and you will be responsible for a variety of administrative task as needed.
Educational Program Management (65%)
- Help develop a pipeline of relevant topics & speakers for our educational seminars together with our members and committees
- Work with the committees and members on a daily basis to build out these educational seminars (agenda development, speaker assignments, etc)
- Responsible for day-to-day management of our seminars/workshops as well as the administrative aspects of our programs from the initial idea, logistics to the event execution on-site
- Analyze the topics and focus of existing educational programs and recommend improvements
Marketing & Communications (35%)
- Development and execution of marketing plan, incl. progress/result/ROI analysis
- Updates and conceptual re-development of the organizations web-site
- Conceptual development and updates to marketing collateral
- Day-to-day hands-on responsibility for updates on digital marketing platforms
- Help implement and develop CRM database
Qualifications: You have 3-4 years of work experience and proven knowledge of transatlantic relations and the business issues related to trade & investment between Europe and the US. You are multilingual, have a strong business acumen and understand our members business & needs.
You have detailed knowledge about the economies of Europe and the U.S. You are passionate about the transatlantic relationship.
You have practical marketing/communications & event management experience and would like to keep your skills fresh and maybe add a few. You are a motivated proactive, a self-starter, result oriented and organized. You are resourceful, analytical and you know how to prioritize and how to get the job done in a timely manner.
Knowledge about US & EU Political & Business Environment; Exposure to Non-Profit/For-Profit Work Environment; Project Management; Events Management & Logistics; Prior Experience with CRM Software; Marketing & Communications, incl. demonstrated Experience in Online Marketing (Email Marketing, Website Content Management such as word press or other CMS System, Search Engine Optimization (SEO); Advanced Microsoft Office Skills;
Interested? Please email your resume to ybr[at]eaccny.com.