Spend 8 days traveling with a group in some of the most scenic parts of Costa Rica, from San José to Monteverde and La Fortuna. Learn about sustainable development initiatives with local experts and enjoy the natural beauty in one of the most biodiverse regions in the world. Spot unique wildlife, hike, swim, and make new friends on this award winning program!
- Locations: San José, Monteverde and La Fortuna, Costa Rica
- Program Dates: January 3 – 11, 2020
- Program Focus: Social and environmental sustainability | Outdoor adventure | UN Sustainable Development Goals
U.S.-based participants must be:
- 18 years old at program start date
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Graduate of an accredited U.S. high school
- For more information on the program, please, click HERE
SIGN UP HERE !
Compliments of InterExchange, a member of the EACCNY