Arendt & Medernach is pleased to announce the launch of Arendt Business Advisory, a management consulting and advisory practice which extends our service offer to include strategic, financial and economic insight.
Arendt Business Advisory provides decision-makers with tailored advice linking strategy, corporate finance and operational excellence, with proven field experience to make change happen in private and public organisations and answer executives’ main concerns.ABA advises small and medium-sized businesses, local and national authorities, as well as multinational corporations, in sectors ranging from financial services and banking to renewable energy and manufacturing.The combination of a business advisory practice with our corporate, legal, tax and regulatory services allows us to extend the scope of our services for the benefit of our clients and their businesses.
With the creation of Arendt Business Advisory, Arendt & Medernach is proud to offer a level and integration of services unlike any other market player.ABA offers a wide and interconnected range of services:• Strategy and New Business Models
– Assess and build new business models and strategies
– Design strategic and tactical plans and ensure their adequate execution
– Create, leverage and sustain value over different lifecycles• Corporate finance and economic modelling
– Valuation of companies, assets and commercial damages
– M&A and transaction support on the sell- and buy-sides
– Fundraising services
– Investment funds analysis and portfolio modelling• Processes and operations
– Cost and Performance Management
– Planning and Budgeting services
– Quality and process optimisation solutions• CEOs, Executives and family businesses
– Exclusive services dedicated to C-Suite, Board Members and executive functions
– Tailor-made services for family-owned businesses• Negotiation and crisis management
– Ad-hoc negotiation support
– Interim and crisis management services
– Risk analysis and mitigation solutions• Making Business in Europe
– Support local entrepreneurs in their export activities in Europe
– Promote Luxembourg as a business centre for foreign-based companies
To learn more about Arendt Business Advisory, please visit www.arendt.com/advisory.
Compliments of Arendt & Medernach, a member of the EACCNY