If you are living in Spain, France, Portugal, Cyprus or Malta, or planning to move or retire abroad, there are some key taxation issues you need be aware of so you can plan to protect your wealth. These include…
- What makes you tax resident?
- What taxes are you liable for?
- How are investments and pensions taxed?
- Will you have to pay wealth tax?
- What inheritance taxes will your heirs pay?
- What about transfers between spouses on death?
Download the Tax Guide Portugal HERE
Compliments of AICEP, a member of the EACCNY