With the end of the transition period on 31 December 2020, the formal and legal process of Brexit has completed. However, this is just the beginning of a new trading relationship and opportunities for the EU and UK and for international business operating across the region. As Osborne Clarke assess the impact of the deal negotiated between the EU and UK, you may have questions that are still unanswered around the impact of the deal and what this means going forwards. Osborne Clarke also has comprehensive materials on Brexit on their website that can help.
Our expert colleagues have given a high level overview of the key issues (with short videos) that can be accessed by clicking on the links below:
- Head of Knowledge UK Nick Thody’s perspective on Brexit Overall
- Partner Marc Shrimpling walks through Competition & Trade with Brexit
- Head of Immigration UK Gavin Jones highlights Brexit’s Impact on Immigration
- Partner Mathew Oliver covers the ever important Taxes & Brexit
- Partner Katie Vickery gives insight on what Brexit means for Retail
- Associated Director Richard May on Brexit’s Impact on IP
- Head of West Coast Offices Emily Jones covers GDPR, Privacy and Brexit
- Emily Jones, Partner | emily.jones[at]osborneclarke.com
Compliments of Osborne Clarke – a member of the EACCNY.