Pepper Hamilton LLP –
Pepper Hamilton recently announced results of the deals closed during the fourth quarter, ending December 31, 2017. The firm advised on more than 18 deals, with combined transaction values over $2.1 billion, including cross-border deals in Ireland and Canada.
Partners provided counsel to organizations across a variety of industries, including health care, life sciences, airlines and aviation, telecommunications, manufacturing, consumer products and retail, software and more.
“Deal execution remained strong in the fourth quarter, further proving our commitment to deep market knowledge and superior client service,” said Brian Katz, chair of the Corporate and Securities Practice Group at Pepper Hamilton. “Delivering exceptional service to our clients has always been a top priority, and we pride ourselves on providing innovative and effective solutions for today’s marketplace. Our Q4 results are a testament to this commitment. We have hit the ground running in the new year, and have a number of deals closed or in the pipeline for Q1 already.”
Highlights of the Q4 transactions include:
- The Campbell Soup Company acquisition of Pacific Foods of Oregon, Inc. Lead partner – Solomon Hunter, Jr.
- Benjamins Desk LLC’s equity purchase of 1776 Global, Inc. PBC. Lead partners –Christopher S. Miller and James B. Jumper
- Star2Star Communications LLC’s merger with Blue Face Limited. Lead partner – Christopher S. Miller
- Groupe Solmax, Inc.’s stock purchase of GSE Environmental, Inc. Lead partner – James D. Epstein
- LSC Communications US, LLC’s stock purchase of Clark Holdings Inc. Lead partner – James D. Rosener
- Argentum Capital Partners III, LP’s stock purchase of Flightdocs II, LLC. Lead partner – P. Thao Le
- Atlantic Aviation – Florida, Inc.’s asset purchase of Orion Jet Center LLC, AA Acquisitions, LLC. Lead partners – Matthew M. Greenberg and Brian M. Katz
- Lesaffre International Corporation’s stock purchase of Envera LLC. Lead partner – Julia D. Corelli
- Viscogliosi Brothers, LLC’s asset purchase of DePuy Synthes Products, Inc. Lead partners – Merrill M. Kraines, James D. Rosener, and Nilufer R. Shaikh
- Williams Sound, LLC’s asset purchase of Pointmaker Industries, LLC. Lead partner – Christopher S. Miller
- Five Arrows Capital Partners’ acquisition of Pediatric Therapy Services, LLC (The Stepping Stones Group). Lead partner – James D. Epstein
- PeopleNet Acquisition Inc.’s (an affiliate of Insight Venture Partners and Bullhorn) stock purchase of PeopleNet Corporation. Lead partner – James D. Rosener
- PSC Industrial Outsourcing LP’s stock purchase of Aquilex Holdings LLC. Lead partners – James D. Epstein and Daniel W. McDonough
- VESTA Modular’s acquisition of Touax Modular Buildings USA, LLC. Lead partner – Matthew M. Greenberg
- Sunstone Partners Management LLC’s stock purchase of ProgenyHealth, Inc. Lead partner – Christopher S. Miller
Compliments of Pepper Hamilton LLP – a member of the EACC in New York