Governor Cuomo opened the next round of funding opportunities across New York State for economic development projects. A total of $750 million is available for qualifying companies and organizations.
Benefits range from capital grants, training grants, and green roof grants, to 10 years of State business income tax benefits for companies that are hiring and investing in New York. Deadline to submit is June 16, 2014.
The New York Grant Company, a EACCNY member, has the highest success rate in New York State for winning these awards for the private sector. Examples are:
- Food manufacturer in Brooklyn and Queens won $950K in tax breaks and $130K in training grants
- Clothing manufacturer in Manhattan won $412K in tax breaks (refundable in cash for the next 10 years)
- Software startup won $750K in tax credits in Manhattan for fast-growing ecommerce technology solutions
- Digital services company won $5.1 mil in tax credits for back office operations in two cities
- Children’s hospital won $400K for a green roof grant
- Precision parts maker won $100K in tax grants and $90K for a training grant. Regionally significant development team won $3.5 mil as a capital grant in a distressed area.
Please call EACCNY member, the New York Grant Company, at 212-227-8283 to find out more. The initial evaluation of your project is free of charge.
GO NEW YORK! GROW New York business!