The EU’s proposed support for strengthening its industry will foster the necessary investment in new technologies and rebuild a climate of confidence and entrepreneurship.
Currently, industry accounts for about 16 percent of EU GDP-the goal is 20 percent by 2020.
To read more click here. On this page:
- Industrial revolution brings industry back to Europe
- Industry Communication – Lack of confidence triggers lack of investment
- 2012 Report on the Member States industrial competitiveness performance
- The 2012 European Competitiveness Report
- Jeremy Rifkin on the need of an Industrial Policy Communication Update
- TOP10 most burdensome EU legislative acts for SMEs?