Pepper Hamilton partner James D. Rosener will be speaking at iGlobal’s 3rd Emerging Markets Investing Summit: BRIC & Beyond on October 24 at the Helmsley Park Lane Hotel in New York, NY.
Mr. Rosener will be on the panel, “Back to the BRICs: Sizzling or Fizzling?” discussing:
• Revisiting the BRICs in the new financial landscape: which BRIC(s) currently offer the best risk-adjusted returns?
• Brazil: still attractive despite macroeconomic and inflationary concerns and policy inconsistencies?
• Russia: is perceived vs. actual risk overblown? Is now the time to take advantage of attractive valuations?
• India: is the investment environment as negative as the analysts proclaim?
• Should only long-term investors apply?
• China: is the slowdown in growth temporary or permanent? What impact will new leadership have on China’s future?
To take advantage of Pepper’s special 50 percent discount, please register for the conference at http://www.iglobalforum.com/conference_live.php?r=52 and include the promo code SPONSER3 when registering.