Adelson Strategies is thrilled to be serving as Ambassador to the Americas for the Agricultural Cold Chain Logistics Committee (“ACCC”) established by the China Communications and Transportation Association based in Shanghai, China. ACCC was formed to boost the Chinese cold chain logistics industry and to promote cooperation between cold chain logistics companies, food importers in China and vegetable, meat and seafood distributors around the world seeking business opportunities in China’s growing market.
Together, they have co-organized the ACCC 2015 China Import Fresh Food Logistics Congress & ACCC VIP Shippers’ Club Press Conference to be held in Shanghai, China October 19th-21st, 2015 to promote the many opportunities for global cold chain companies and to assist frozen and fresh food exporters from the Americas in identifying real opportunities to engage in trade within China.
(Click For ACCC Event Flyer)
- Chinese Fresh Food Importers, Distributors, Fresh Supermarket and E-commerce Suppliers to discuss the current environment and opportunities in China.
- Frozen and Fresh Food Exporters from the Americas and around the world to learn first hand the current situation and policy of China’s fresh food import,
- Cold Chain Logistics, Cold Storage and Fresh Packaging Enterprises to learn about the current situation and policy of China’s fresh food import and shippers’ cold chain solutions.
- High Level Government Officials discussing policy in China around imports, cold chain and doing business in China.
- Organized regional matchmaking sessions to identify trade partners within China.
If you are interested in joining us and 100’s of others in your industry in October as a delegate, exhibitor or sponsor, or would like to learn more about the Congress, Adelson Strategies (contact info below) would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the event. More about the event can be found here: http://www.fflcchina.com.