The Robert Bosch Foundation and Cultural Vistas invite US professionals to apply for the 2016-2017 Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program. Bosch Fellows work as consultants in their field of expertise at leading public or private institutions in Germany. Fellows also participate in professional seminars, where they travel to meet and exchange ideas with key figures across Germany and Europe. Fellows are from the fields of business administration, cultural management, journalism, law, non-profit, public policy, and urban planning.
- High-level work experience at German institutions
- Seminars and networking events throughout Europe to gain an in-depth understanding of current issues facing the European Union and Germany
- 3,000 EUR monthly stipend and compensation package including health insurance; additional funding is available for families
- All program-related travel costs
- Intensive German language training in Fellows’ place of residence and in Germany; no German language skills required at time of application.
- Professional networking opportunities with over 530 Robert Bosch Fellowship Alumni
- U.S. citizen
- 40 years of age or younger at the application deadline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant, full-time work experience in target fellowship field (excluding internships)
- Evidence of outstanding professional performance
- Sincere commitment to furthering the transatlantic relationship
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 1, 2015