Summary/Objective The Vice President, Sales position is responsible for establishing the sales volume and profit targets for its eggbon technology products to meet the company objectives. Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Ensures communications are coordinated with SanTech Senior Management Team.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies.
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Business Acumen.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Customer Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
This position will train and develop current sales personnel and recruit and build a world class sales team. The position will also recruit and train outside sales agents to represent SanTech from a product sales perspective to increase sales volume and profitability of its eggbon technology products.
This position operates in a professional office environment.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours will be commensurate with other top management at SanTech.
This position requires frequent travel. Initially travel will be within the tri-state area and will expand to domestic and international when appropriate.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field.
Advanced degree preferred.
It is preferred that this candidate has a long history with a technology (Fin-Tech if possible) company that grew from a start-up to a profitable organization
Salary is commensurate with experience. This position will quality to participate in the employee stock option plan
Compliments of SanTech Global Corp. – a member of the EACCNY