The World Trade Centers Association (WTCA) has partnered with Bannockburn Global Forex, LLC, in order to enable World Trade Centers (WTCs) to deliver a comprehensive foreign exchange service program at significant cost savings to their members, business partners and clients.
Benefits for WTCs include:
- Being able to offer members a differentiated foreign exchange program at highly discounted prices
- A unique business development and member retention tool
- Simple referral structure with no up-front costs
Benefits for Members and Partners include:
- Potential savings of up to 80% per transaction due to the purchasing scale of the global WTCA Network
- Streamlined on-boarding, requiring no change to current bank account
- Increased return on business members’ investment of time and resources with the local WTC.
This WTCA Foreign Currency Exchange Program was formally launched at the Member Seminar in New York, October 2015.
To learn more about this program, please contact Martin Salloum, Regional Development Manager, North America at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Both World Trade Centers Association (WTCA) & Bannockburn Global Forex, LLC are members of the EACCNY