Pepper partner Gregory J. Nowak is chair of iGlobal Forum’s 3rd Annual Alternative Investments Summit being held in New York City on May 30. Mr. Nowak will also speak on the panel, “How Is Global Financial Reform Legislation Playing Out?”
The panel will discuss:
- update on financial reform legislation including Dodd-Frank, Volcker Rule, AIFM and Basel III
- evolution of AI industry in the face of these reforms-registration, investment restrictions, and other requirements
- impact on banks, private equity firms and hedge funds-to what extent have they already implemented these reforms
- how have these regulations influenced institutional investment philosophies and practices
- how might the regulatory landscape change with the 2012 U.S. elections – What’s on the horizon?
To take advantage of Pepper’s special 50 percent discount, please register for the conference at www.iglobalforum.com/alternatives3 and include the promo code SPONSER3 when registering.