Webinar: Balancing Social Distancing and Global Collaboration
|Thu. April 02, 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for this information packed webinar on how to ensure that your employees know how to properly balance Social Distancing while collaborating across the globe.
The COVID-19 pandemic affects us all. Now is a time to ensure business relations and communications are done right. Getting it right, however, depends on many factors, among them how well your employees communicate in an unfamiliar environment and how they are perceived by their business partners and clients.
Europe and the U.S. are both “western culture”, and “first world” based on many superficial similarities, but there are actually some important underlying differences between the two. Learn how to avoid awkward, even unprofessional, interactions while working as a foreigner in the U.S., particularly during times of crisis and uncertainty. Our communication and coaching experts will share how to effectively collaborate and connect with Americans when doing business in the U.S.
Over Here: Cultural Translation
● The New Normal: Avoiding Tone Deaf Messaging
● Ensuring Brand Relevance During Uncertain Times
● What’s Working and What Isn’t (Measurement and KPIs)
Ensuring Employee Success Abroad in 2020
● Early Career and Rerun Expats
● Personal Touch without Personal Interaction
● Global Business Post COVID-19
If you are a foreigner doing business in the U.S. and if you feel you don’t exactly know how to gauge the actions, feelings, or intentions of Americans, this webinar is for you.
● Justin Velten, PhD, President, GO CULTURE INTERNATIONAL
● Cameron Heffernan, Director, North America, MACH MEDIA
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Q&A included)
EACCNY Member: Free
Non-EACCNY Member: Free