Will Return to Work take us Back or to the Future?
|Thu. July 16, 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
What to expect and how to prepare for Return to Work? Businesses are beginning to re-open, but there is no one-size-fits-all strategy plan on how to do this. How do you implement various guidelines and how do they anticipate on what comes next when so much remains unknown?
We are bringing together experts from Europe and the U.S. to offer an in-depth comparison of guidelines and best practices for labor and employment law on both sides of the Atlantic.
What are the risk factors employers need to consider when people continue to work from home?
● Reputational damage
● Duty of care
● Productivity issues
Before we go back
● Employees who refuse to work
● Deployment of Health Questionnaire
● Temperature measurements
● Possible Privacy & Discrimination Issues
In-office safety requirements
● Workplace structure
● Hours & office layout, equipment, sanitation of common use areas
● Personal protection precautions for employees
● Ensuring protective distance incl. access by third parties
Out-of-the-office safety precautions
● Business trips & meetings
● Commuting to work
What if someone gets sick?
● Preventive occupational health care
● Action in the event of suspected cases
● Compensation and leave issues
● Involvement of employee representatives including trainings and audits
● Aaron Warshaw, Shareholder, OGLETREE DEAKINS
● Gerlind Wisskirchen, Partner, CMS
10:00am EST | 4pm CET