WE ARE HIRING A PROGRAM & COMMUNICATION OFFICER
Our colleague Femke Hartog is heading back to the Netherlands and we are looking for someone to step into her shoes.
The position a great opportunity for someone with detailed and broad knowledge of the EU & US relationship, including related economic issues and the transatlantic business environment, to deploy that experience in an international affairs & trans-Atlantic business environment. The position has the potential to expand in scope and responsibilities as we are growing not only as a chapter but also as a network.
The objective of the position is to ensure that the EACC-NY lives up to its mission to stimulate transatlantic trade & business development, to educate the business community on both sides of the Atlantic about the intricacies of transatlantic trade and to facilitate networking and relationships between European and American businesses and professional organizations.
This position has an important outward facing component and exposure to very senior level executives and ministers on a national and international level.
Educational Program Management (65%)
- Help develop a pipeline of relevant topics & speakers for our educational seminars together with our members and committees
- Work with the committees and members on a daily basis to build out these educational seminars (agenda development, speaker assignments, etc)
- Responsible for day-to-day management of our seminars/workshops as well as the administrative aspects of our programs from the initial idea, logistics to the event execution on-site
- Analyze the topics and focus of existing educational programs and recommend improvements
Marketing & Communications (35%)
- Development and execution of marketing plan, incl. progress/result/ROI analysis
- Updates and conceptual re-development of the organizations web-site
- Conceptual development and updates to marketing collateral
- Day-to-day hands-on responsibility for updates on digital marketing platforms
- Help implement and develop CRM database
You have 5 or more years of work experience and proven knowledge of transatlantic relations and the business issues related to trade & investment between Europe and the US. Valid Work Permit is required(!).
Send your CV & Salary Requirements to email@example.com.